I can’t believe this, but I’m actually losing about a pound a week on my laid-back diet!
So, I’m going to stick to it for a while and get used to:
- Drinking no soda
- Not taking that detour to pick up a donut
- Eating sugar-free candy and watching the calorie count on them even though they have no sugar
- Making good choices about what I snack on
- Not ordering those oily wraps
- Limiting my cheese intake
- Eating more vegetables and fruits
- Not ordering fried food. This one is the hardest one for me, but I’m trying.
If you have any questions about the diet, see my eight preceding posts and good luck to you.